Obligations of Parents
The Parents will:
- Furnish required medical and contact information prior to enrollment and regularly thereafter.
- Bring the child to a teacher each day, sign IN and upon pick-up, sign OUT on the class attendance register.
- Notify Heritage Kids Christian Academy when a person not previously authorized in writing or not known to the staff will pick up the child.
- Dress the child appropriately.
- Abide by “Illness Exclusion” and “Arrival Time” policies.
- Notify Heritage Kids Christian Academy if the child is exposed to any communicable illness or is absent for any other reason.
- Immediately pick up the child when notified of illness.
- Attend Parent conferences when requested.
- Keep enrollment record information current.
- Give Heritage Kids Christian Academy written notice of withdrawal a full month in advance, as of the end of the month, or forfeit the Deposit.
- Park only in spaces not marked as reserved for others.
- Respect the non-religious nature of Center programs.
- Refrain from reprimanding or disciplining children of other families while on Heritage Kids Christian Academy premises.
- Abide by all rules and policies in the Parent Handbook.
- Escort children to and from Center.
- Provide all required record information and keep child’s record current by immediately notifying Facility of any changes (I.e phone numbers e.t.c).
- Provide Heritage Christian Kids Academy with child’s disposable diapers, baby wipes, Lotions, feeding Bottle for water, formula, and / or milk, Full change of clothing including underwear and socks, Sunscreen, Clothing suitable for outdoor play for each season, Car seat or booster seat.