Our after school program!
Students enrolled at Heritage Kids Christian Academy shall be provided a first shot to optionally enroll at Technology Center.
The mission of Technology Center is to help people children and adults use technology more effectively for learning and career building. Heritage Kids Christian Academy provides educational technology hands-on learning opportunities in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
Our world is now technology driven. If not checked, kids are ready to go on and on having playing games on phones and TV’s. Heritage Kids Christian Academy’s goal it translate their love for games into a learning experience. At Heritage Kids Christian Academy, children would be thought on how to develop their own games, drawing on their logic and reasoning abilities, creativity and imagination, as well as their growing understanding of the software
Our programs are designed for innovative solutions to facilitate teaching and learning. We also offer technology workshops and summer camps for the general public.
Our programs include the following:
- Game Programming
- Robotics and Engineering
- Computer Programming
- Film & Video Production
- Web Design & Development
Our students stand to gain the following:
- Improve the ability to focus
- Develop computational thinking skills
- Develop problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Take on an iterative approach to problem solving
- Enhance Digital Literacy skills
- Build confidence and creativity
- Prepare for secondary education and projects at school and higher learning
- Prepare for the jobs of the future in a rapidly advancing technological world
- Develop patience, resilience and strong leadership skills in managing and advancing in technology